Leonor Greyl ampoules for hair vitality
The combination of amino acids from plant collagen, plant extracts that regenerate tissue and oligo-elements has a multiple effect on the vitality and strengthening of all types of hair. A three-month treatment with three ampoules per week is recommended, and later the frequency of use is reduced.
• Effective treatment works against the largest number of factors responsible for hair loss
• Formula that stimulates growth and regenerates the scalp
• Gives strength
• Does not weigh hair down
Tips for use:
• Apply to clean, detangled hair
• Close the ampoule by pressing the cap in the lower part and apply to the root section by section
• Gently massage the scalp for 1 minute to facilitate the penetration of the product, then style the hair
• Do not rinse
• In case of severe hair loss, use 3 times a week for 2 to 3 months, then gradually reduce the frequency of use
Tips from the pros:
• For better results, massage the scalp upside down to promote scalp circulation
• For best results, use in alternation with Tonique Vivifiant
Peach, passion fruit
• Mimosa extract: strengthens, soothes, protects
• Acacia extract: protects, hydrates, rich in amino acids
• Beech extract: anti-aging, hydrating, strengthening
• Enteromorpha Compressa extract: revitalizing, rich in amino acids
• Vegan product
• Free of silicone, tar, parabens and SLS/SLES sulfates
Complexe Energisant was developed in 1984, in order to counteract as many factors as possible responsible for hair loss. It contains a mixture of natural extracts selected for their strengthening effect on the scalp. In the early 80s, hair strengthening products available on the market often contained alcohol. Jean-Marie Greyl stayed true to his values and used the power of plants to effectively solve the problem of hair loss.
If you use any of the Leonor Greyl products, we recommend that the other products in your care ritual are also Leonor Greyl products due to the maximum concentration of natural ingredients and not to be mixed with other products containing SLS/SLES sulfates, parabens, silicones... Due to the large amount of natural ingredients. with some products, it is not possible to feel the instant effect of their usefulness, but a shorter period of time is needed for this.
You can see which products are right for your hair type and problem here.