Method of payment
If you have decided to purchase our products through the website, we offer you the option of paying in several ways:
– Cash on delivery - you can pay in cash when you pick up the shipment
– By payment to the account (legal entities) - direct payment to our current account after issuing the pro-invoice
– By payment card - one of the prominent payment cards. (Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Dina, American Express) - Possibility of payment in 12 installments with Banka Intesa payment cards.
Cash on delivery
When picking up a shipment that you previously ordered through our website, payment for the order is made exclusively in cash in dinar currency to the courier of our partner courier service who brings the shipment to you.
By payment to the account (legal entities)
Possible payment method exclusively for legal entities. Payment is made to our current account upon issuance of the pro-invoice.
Payment by cards
You can pay for your order using the payment cards featured on the site.
You also have the option of paying in 12 installments without interest with Banka Intesa payment cards.
When ordering online, by selecting the appropriate payment method, you will be redirected to the bank's page, which is protected and safe for this type of payment. Your payment card information is never available to our system.
On this page you need to enter the following information:
expiration date and
CVC2/CVV2 code, which you can read from the back of your card.
When entering payment card data, confidential information is transmitted via a public network in a protected (encrypted) form using the SSL protocol and the PKI system, as the current state-of-the-art cryptographic technology.
Data security during purchases is guaranteed by the payment card processor, so the complete payment process is performed on the pages of the processor itself, i.e. the bank.
Payment card information is not available to our system at any moment.
*Data entry and verification are exclusively performed between the card user and the bank, and the Internet merchant has no insight into the data being exchanged.
Payment is not possible in foreign currency, but only in RSD currency. Payment is possible with payment cards of domestic and foreign banks.
A customer using the online card payment service through our online store must meet the following conditions:
- Delivery of goods is possible only on the territory of the Republic of Serbia, at the address specified in the order.
- Only the owner of the payment card can make the payment.