Right to withdraw
In accordance with the valid Law on Consumer Protection, (Official Gazette of RS No. 62/2014) we inform you of the following:
The form of Declaration of withdrawal from the contract is submitted to the e-mail address: [email protected] or to the address:
Aponi doo Belgrade
Bulevar Despot Stefana 116
– The consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract concluded at a distance, i.e. off-premises by means of a statement of withdrawal from the contract if it is sent to the trader within 14 days from the day when the goods arrived in the country of the consumer, i.e. a third party specified by the consumer who is not the carrier .
– By withdrawing from the contract, you are released from all obligations, except for the obligation to pay the costs related to sending the goods that are returned due to the withdrawal from the contract.
– The products must be unused, undamaged and in the original packaging, the original receipt and form - declaration of withdrawal from the contract - must be attached.
– The consumer may, within 14 days from the date of concluding a distance contract or a contract concluded outside the business premises, withdraw from the contract without giving a reason.
– The declaration of withdrawal from the contract produces a legal effect from the day it is sent to the merchant.
– Article 33 of the Law on Consumer Protection
– If the consumer exercises the right to withdraw from the contract, it is considered that the contract has not even been concluded and the obligations stipulated in Articles 34 and 35 of this law arise.
– The trader is obliged to return to the consumer the amount paid by the consumer under the contract without delay, and no later than within 14 days from the day of receipt of the withdrawal statement.
– In the case of returning the goods and refunding the funds to the customer who paid for the goods by cash on delivery or payment order, the funds will be returned to the current account. It is necessary for the customer to submit the number of the current account in order to return the funds to the mail [email protected] or phone: 011/3341 543.
– In the case of returning goods and refunding funds to a customer who previously paid with one of the payment cards, in part or in full, and regardless of the reason for the return, Aponi d.o.o. is obliged to make refunds exclusively via Visa, EC/MC, Dina and Maestro payment methods, which means that the bank will refund funds to the user's card account at the seller's request.
– In the case of a contract for the sale of goods that is concluded outside the business premises or at a distance, the merchant is obliged to return to the consumer the funds he paid under the contract when he receives or takes over the goods he delivered to the consumer under the contract, i.e. when he receives proof that the consumer sent the goods to the merchant, regardless of which of those actions the consumer took first.
– The consumer is obliged to return the goods to the trader, without delay, and no later than within 14 days from the day when he sent the form - declaration of withdrawal from the contract.
– You can download the Declaration of withdrawal form here.