Leonor Greyl Pre-Wash Recovery Oil, Waterproof and Sun Protection
Composed of vegetable oils that detangle, soften, nourish and beautify hair throughout the year, this oil is indispensable care for the length and ends of the hair. It is mandatory in summer because it protects the hair from the harmful effects of the sun, sea or chlorinated water.
• Nourishes and restores dry ends, instant hydration
• Protects against bad effects of painting
• Waterproof protection and sun protection (UV radiation)
Tips for use
• Apply 1 to 3 caps to dry length and ends of hair and distribute evenly with a boar bristle brush
• Leave on for at least 10 minutes or overnight before washing your hair
• It can also be used as protection from the sun and chlorinated pool water, which dry out the hair and adversely affect its color
• The oil becomes solid at lower temperatures; put the bottle under warm water to return it to liquid state
Tips from the pros:
• Can be applied before coloring to length and ends as protection (1/2 to 1 cap depending on hair length)
• Can be used as a styling product on very dry or unmanageable hair
• Pour 3 drops of oil into the palm of your hand, rub and pass the needles of the brush over the palm, then comb your hair
• Organic jojoba oil: rich in vitamins C, B and E, hydrates
• Organic coconut oil: hydrates, protects, nourishes
• Organic sunflower seed oil: rich in vitamin E and omega 6 fatty acids, antioxidant, strengthens
• Organic sesame oil: nourishes, protects from the sun, strengthens
• No preservatives
• Vegan product
• Free of silicone, tar, parabens and SLS/SLES sulfates
A trip to the Antilles in 1970 marked the birth of L'Huile de Leonor Greyl oil. As the hurricane roared, Jean-Marie Greyl observed the palm trees and noticed that their leaves were not absorbing water. The incredible properties of this plant inspired him to include its oil in a treatment that would protect the hair from harmful influences by forming a waterproof barrier. This oil, which can be used as a pre-wash treatment, as a hair protection before coloring or at the beach, for hair recovery, has quickly become a cult product.
If you use any of the Leonor Greyl products, we recommend that the other products in your care ritual are also Leonor Greyl products due to the maximum concentration of natural ingredients and not to be mixed with other products containing SLS/SLES sulfates, parabens, silicones... Due to the large amount of natural ingredients. with some products, it is not possible to feel the instant effect of their usefulness, but a shorter period of time is needed for this.
You can see which products are right for your hair type and problem here.